Friday, March 27, 2009

My Seven

My sis-in-law Chelsey tagged me a while back to do a list of "7"....so here are a few tidbits about moi! I tag anyone else who is reading this...and they need to be different than the "25 Randoms" everyone posted on Facebook if possible.

Not in any particular order of importance or anything...

1. I have only been a bridesmaid ONCE in my 27 years, and may not ever be one again, I am afraid. Most of my girlfriends are already hitched so.......Cory Bufkin is really the only candidate left.


2. I guess #1 is a good lead-in...because I was not present at any of my siblings weddings. My sister eloped in Jamaica, my brother married while I was on bed rest with River, and my younger sister got married this past winter and we had some flight delays/cancellations/issues with 5 ft. of snow! It is a sad truth....but I was there in spirit for sure. Love you guys!




3. I could sew all day long, or paint, or collage, or photograph stuff...but that never happens! I am a little obsessed with fabric, and I really LOVE all the things I have made for my kids and customers. I just love a good project period...and someday will have a room all to myself, devoted to my crafts. It really gives me a lot of joy....geeky, perhaps, but oh so crafty!



4. I tried out for Deal Or No Deal....which required standing in a line ALL DAY. At least I wasn't next to the craziest of the crazies out there that day....but it wasn't the most pleasant experience. How do those American Idol people do it? I made it through two call backs, but in the end never heard from the "people". I guess it is just one of those things you do, but really never want to do again.


5. I have a real sappy one for the list.....I really feel like Justin is my soul mate. We have crammed so much living into our 7 years together that it feels like a lifetime sometimes. We have traveled Europe twice, both times being incredibly stressful/adventurous/wonderful/enlightening...we survived going to school full time and working full time and living together at the same time...we picked up and left everything we knew and loved to join the Air Force (and enlisted at that)....we have been separated for months at a time....we have managed to squeeze in getting pregnant and having two amazing kids....and on top of it all, I still love him more and more everyday. We work at it, and it is wonderful! I feel so lucky....




6. My dream job, and when I say this I don't mean it "for real"...because I really don't think I would be that good at it, but my dream job would consist of being a host lady on HSN. If it is something I am passionate about, like a great purse or a must-have pair of heels I could talk for days. I have fantasized about this for many years....really...sad, I know! You should hear me promote COSTCO....I should get a check from them for all the promoting I do....


7. I can't stand heavy breathers.....sorry, I am sure some of you out there have this problem....and I love you just the same, but I just couldn't marry one. A lot of the guys I dated before Justin were heavy breathers and it bothered me sooooo much. I know it is my OCD taking over, but it was kinda what I like to call a deal-breaker for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you have something to say...