Wednesday, January 23, 2013

scenes from the good life

I put my point-and-shoot in my purse for the week...
here are some randoms.
Happy Wednesday!

Xmas present to myself; "J" necklace from HauteLook, purchased before the holidays...



































The Daily Routine: Pick-Up Time
Favorite purse....ever.
Driving
 Car console staples...
Keeping up with resolutions...
Alphabet wall is half-full; River brings one home each week from school.
Creepy squinkies
Justin and I as Super Heroes, courtesy of River
You know you are getting old when.....

Snacks for the week...best ones I have had in a LONG time.
Polish of the moment; Fiji by Essie
Typically wearing...



































Daily creativity....and subsequent messes...
Super CHEESE face...kinda overkill.
Hope you are having a great week.
XO

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I love that cute alphabet wall so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you have something to say...