Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Missing my friends...

Now that I am getting ready to have my second (and maybe last) baby, I am feeling very sentimental. I am missing my friends from home, and their companionship. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life, but it is hard being physically away from them...thank god for the Internet! Not that I don't love my new friends up here in Washington, but there is just something amazing about an "old" friend! This picture really reminded me of my oldest friend Lindsay....



She was the new girl at our Junior High, and she got me a present for my birthday after only knowing me for a short time. I was going through a "hat" phase....oh so chic, and Lindsay bought me some new hats. She was the cutest. We really were inseparable. That was 15 years ago (maybe 16!!!).

Call an old friend today, or drop them a line in the mail.....

1 comment:

So happy you have something to say...