Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess P

Three years ago today, I was patiently waiting for my labor to get going....my water broke at lunch time, but you didn't arrive on the scene till just after 1am! You have forever changed my world since that day, and I know the instant you were born your Dad became a different person. We love you more than you will ever know, and feel so blessed to be your parents. I hope this next year brings you lots of joy and excitement, as you learn and grow at home and in Preschool. You are such a smartie! Have a wonderful birthday Princess!!
















3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww! love all the pics and videos, such a cutie she is!! they grow up so fast i can't believe it! Hope she had a super birthday!! I love all the creative posts you're doing and where to find the ideas, it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful! hope she had a fabulous birthday

    ReplyDelete

So happy you have something to say...