Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Day Has Finally Come!


Well, graduation day came and went in a rush. We had been looking forward to this day since January, and it was wonderful. Justin graduated with honors in the top 10% of his class of 39 (which began as a class of 68). I was so proud of him! We enjoyed the moment long enough to catch our breath and get ready for the next 6 months. Now, on to the next phase of training...and this begins with arctic training in Alaska next month. I guess I will never be able to fully relax until we are out of the Air Force, but at least now Justin has the job he wanted and the green beret. He definitely earned it....I mean "we" earned it! Thank you for all the prayers and support...I know that we will continue to need them! We are coming home on the 17th, and are so excited to visit with all our loved ones. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you have something to say...