Thursday, November 4, 2010

here we go

Justin likes to run apparently...
he entered another 100 mile race before we moved,
and it was on Saturday and Sunday.
He made it to mile 75 and bowed out...
He is trying again in February for the 100.

Here he is at mile 30...looking like he only ran a few miles
I look like a tomato after running just 3 miles!
What the heck?!

He is one pretty cool Dad!

We like to swim

A LOT

Texas is cool like that...swimming in November and all,
in a pool that is NOT heated...
wow!





Halloween 2010

We got smart and brought the wagon this year (yeah for us!!!)

Paige was a blond Snow White

She was excited I put make-up on her this year...
a little lip gloss goes a long way with her!

We were kind of lame this year on the costumes...
moving will do that to you I suppose..
Kitty Cats love Jimmy Buffet....right?!

The scary version....BOO!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I just love that you are loving the warm weather! It was 78 here today and made me LOVE life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of paige in her snow white outfit is to die for... I miss my Paigie!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you have something to say...