Friday, November 21, 2008

Justin is at Jump School..

Justin is gone in Georgia for the next three weeks jumping out of airplanes and helicopters....crazy! So, I am flying solo with the kids...so far, so good!


River is already getting so big! I love being a mom of 2 now...sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst. I can't imagine my life without them!




Someone got into Mommy's make-up, and got caught. She said she was "pretty" now, so it was hard to stay mad at her.


She is also really into her hats these days. She thinks she is "cute" when she wears them. She doesn't understand why she doesn't need to wear them to bed...


Just my adorable brother and his wife...settling into married life together. They are too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are too cute, I love the picture of River in black and white, he looks like a little man already haha. I'm glad you're doing good with your husband away for training, I know how hard that can be. At the end of my pregnancy with Adison Matt was away for the CHP Academy for like almost 7 months and only came home on the weekends so, when Adison was 4 months old we finally had Matt back home everyday. It was hard. In January Matt had some special training for two weeks where he will be gone too. (Not so bad compared to almost 7 months)haha. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you have something to say...